June 9, 2020
It has been a busy few months at Ocalink Technologies. Ocalink began less than 90 days ago.
- Step one was designing an emergency turbine based ICU ventilator built to health authority requirements.
- Step two was successfully developing an emergency ventilator that passes ASL5000 bench testing.
- Step three was to create a supply chain to produce the product.
- Step four was to set up the administration side of the business to ensure traceability and handle sales and accounting.
- Step five was the submission of application for Health Canada Interim Order and FDA Emergency Use Authorization.
Health Canada and the FDA are currently ensuring that a safe product is put into the hands of consumers.
- Step six will be to start filling orders. We are ready to begin that process as soon as we are given the green light!